Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Shalom

Hey Everyone!

I am here in Israel and it has been amazing. I don't know how much of it has really hit home yet but it has still been really incredible. I am super excited about the next week we are going to a ton more places and it is just gonna be insane. I am sitting right now in my hotel looking out over the Sea of Galilee. Yes where Jesus spent a great deal of time. I am going to put up just a few of the pictures I have been taking (4 out of 1,000) of some of the key places that I think you'll know about. On just the first couple days I have been to the

DEAD SEA














WESTERN WALL



SAMUEL'S TOMB



SEA OF GALILEE



And there will definitely be more to come. Tomorrow we are going out onto the water of the Sea of Galilee and no I can't walk on water but I will be being baptized in the Jordan River. Woohoo! Well that's all for now.

love.
Brooke

No comments: