Friday, June 13, 2008

Sa wat dee ka [hello]

So, I finally made it to Thailand after what was one extremely long day. I took a 2pm flight out of san francisco to tokyo. Then I got on another flight just two hours later to bangkok, so far flying a total of 16 hours. I arrived in bangkok and had to hang out in the airport for about 7 hours before I got my last flight out to chiang mai the next morning. But I kept myself busy...



When I finally made it to chiang mai I met up with Jen and went to her house where I am staying. I wasn't actually tired until about 3 in the afternoon but I made it until about 9 at night. And my first day was so mush fun. I got to experience a lot of what I'll be doing the rest of the month. I hung out at Jen's, I ate at my first Thai restaurant...



i rode around in Jen's awesome truck...



and I got to hang out at the centre where I will be working...



I am so excited to be a part of the team here and to help them in any way I can.

1 comment:

jessica said...

glad you are enjoying it already love!! miss ya